“The National Selfie Day Contest is OPPO’s way of thanking and giving back to all the milestones we made this year. It’s also our way of rewarding netizens for creatively expressing their most unforgettable holiday moments in selfies,” said Stephen Cheng, OPPO Philippines Brand Marketing Manager.
- Visit OPPO Philippine’s Facebook Page
- Register on the National Selfie Photo Contest tab on OPPO Philippine’s Facebook Page or visit this link: http://onfb.in/NationalSelfieDay.
- Upload a selfie. Each Facebook account is entitled to a maximum of one (1) selfie entry only.
- Selfies must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format with a pixel size of at least 300 x 300.
- Entries may be submitted from December 5, 2016 (12MN) to December 26, 2016 (11:59PM).
- Be creative with your caption and don’t forget the hashtags #OPPOSelfieExpert and #NationalSelfieDay.
- Only one selfie entry is allowed per Facebook account.
Winners will be picked and judged from entries with the most no. of votes. Participants can only vote for one entry, except their own selfie.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
15% - Votes (number of votes an entry will receive)
40% - Message (caption substance and relevance)
45% - Creativity (photo quality and overall look of the selfie)
Winners will be announced on December 28, 2016 via OPPO’s Facebook page. Registered mail will also be sent to the winners.
For more details about the contest mechanics, you may visit https://www.facebook.com/OPPOPH/.
Good Luck to everyone!