Air travel has become more convenient and budget friendly nowadays as seat sale has become a regular activity for airlines. All players are vying equal share of the pie as they scramble to up the ante. Being the traveler in me teaches me not to be loyal to one airline and to continuously search for the cheapest flight available.
Accommodations comes next, as a rule of thumb, it’s best to pre-book your hotel as walk-in rate are much higher. With the current mobile scenario, it’s much easier to search for the most affordable rate.
Rates vary online so be very vigilant as different sites offer various rates as one particular hotel can be offered cheaper on another site than the other.
Philippine Travel Mart 2015
The entrance fee is only 50 pesos for General Public while a discounted rate of 40 is given to Senior Citizens and students. Entrance comes with a cute pouch and a raffle stub.
Hotels at 70% off the published rate. These are some from the top of my head.
· Subic Bay Yatch club are offering a Stay Voucher for only 4,000 pesos.
· Grande Island Resort in Subic is offering it at 2,999 that includes the boat transfers to the Island.
· Summit Hotels offers their Cebu property at a steal for only 1,500++ that comes with Breakfast Buffet. You can also avail their Tagaytay property at 3,500++ per room.
· Limketkai Luxe in Cagayan slashes 30% off their published rate and offers a room for only 2,750.
· Boracay hotels are also on sale for as much as 40% off.
The biggest slash off the fee goes to the newest player in the industry, SkyJet offers 99pesos/way seat for flights to Batanes, Coron and Boracay.
Air Asia offers Local destination for as low as 688pesos. Their Hongkong flight can be availed at 688pesos/way as well.
Cebu Pacific offers, Fly all you can at 500pesos/ way on all their local destinations. While for their International: Hongkong for as low as 888/way. Korea for as low as 2,000 only.
Our Flag Carrier Philippine Airlines will not be left behind as they offer All-in fares to local destination for as low as 1,000pesos/way. They also offer Mabuhay Miles membership at the site with a bonus 500 miles for every sign-up.
Local and International land arrangement package at Sale
Going to PTM is like going shopping for vacation as a wide array of land arrangements both domestic and International are on huge sale to compliment the low airfares.
My husband and I had a grand time!
· Coron arrangements with activities are offered at 3,500/pax
· Boracay for as low as 3,000/pax; Kalibo Transfers from SouthWest Tours are also on sale.
· Puerto Princessa for 3,500/pax
· Cagayan De Oro at 1,520/pax
· Cebu at 2,000/pax
· Bohol for as low as 2,570/pax
· South Korea as low as $170/pax
· Vietnam at $72/pax
· Beijing for $64/pax
· Indonesia at $62/pax
· Singapore for $175/pax
· Kuala Malaysia for as low as $76/pax
· Hongkong for $119/pax
These are just some of the reason to visit Philippine Travel Mart 2015, Hurry since its their last day today!