Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E which we known to be beneficial for our skin and hair and here are some of the reason why you should include it in your daily regimen.
- Not only does argan oil act as an effective moisturizer, it can also give your skin a youthful glow and help reduces the visibility of wrinkles.
- Argan oil helps remove impurities on your face by releasing its anti-oxidative properties.
- Argan oil can also help people suffering from eczema, the vitamin E and fatty acids in argan oil are excellent for repairing damaged skin and providing it with nutrients which will prevent further dryness and irritation.
- Stretch marks is an issue for many pregnant women, Argan oil is the ideal protection against stretch marks and sagging skin after giving birth. Argan oil increases the elasticity of skin, again, due to its vitamin E content.
- Help in softening brittle nails, dry hands and cracked, hard skin on feet. It both moisturizes and softens skin, leaving hands and feet supple and soft and nails strong and healthy. Massage a few drops of argan oil into cuticles, hands and feet before bed each night.
- Argan oil in shampoo has the ability to restore softness, strength and shine to hair.
- It a great aid for anyone suffering from dry, brittle hair or hair damaged by chemicals and coloring.
I have been using argan oil for quite a while now and I can attest to its above-mentioned benefits. You too can reap these benefits but beware in choosing just about any argan oil in the market.
To get the optimum effect, use only superb quality of 100% argan oil. I used to get my supply from a relative in the U.S. but recently, I have discovered that I can get it from local distribution company called Legandé. To check availability, you may visit https://www.legande.com/