We live in a world where being hairless other than the ones on our head is beautiful. Society has given much ado on being hairless from nose down and being seen with a body full of hair gives the impression as unhygienic.
While some of us grew up familiar with a razor, technology and the new era ushers in a better way in removing unsightly hair in our body.
Some might view it as plain vanity, but removing unsightly hair in our body simply shows that we care for our overall looks and we value how people sees us. Hair removal is a lifestyle and it shows how you brand yourself.
Read on to establish pros and cons in ways to removing hair in your body.
- Shaving removes hair on the surface of the skin whereas waxing removes from the root.
- In shaving, hair grows back in a day while results last for 3 weeks in waxing.
- A coarse regrowth is expected in shaving. Waxing results in a finer and lighter regrowth.
- Shaving discolors the skin while waxing gives no discoloration.
- You are prone to nicks, cuts and razor burns from shaving. Waxing is painless.
- You shave every other day. Waxing is done every 3-4 weeks.
Make way for Bella La Peau, a professional hair waxing salon that’s committed to bringing value for money and soothing services.
Belle La Peau uses an exclusive Non – Strip Wax XXX from Singapore and is the sole Philippine franchisee of Wax XXX Academy which trains and equip their treatment professionals at an International level.
Belle La Peau Non-Strip waxes are made out of Pine Tree that are known to be rich in Vitamin A, hence, it helps prevent oxidative stress on your skin which explains the painless treatment. Furthermore, Belle La Peau waxes are warm, clay-type that are non-water based and are less susceptible to infections.
Get acquainted with your perfect wax
Belle La Peau uses 4 types of wax targeted to match the type of your hair:
La Parfait Cire Bleau (Perfect Blue) Uses a strong polymer formulation that allows flexibility and is suitable for long course hair such as I your legs, arms, body and pubic area.