Call, Click or Tap Your Way to P10,000! Order via McDelivery and get a chance to win P10,000. A minimum single receipt purchase of P200 through any of the McDelivery channels (Hotline, Web and Mobile App) is a raffle entry. There will be 1 winner of P10,000 cash for 60 days.
Qualified orders through the McDo PH App will have double entries.
Promo Duration: March 16 – May 14, 2015
Coverage: Metro Manila, Cebu and Davao areas only
Prizes: Daily winner of P10,000 for 60 days
*Prizes shall be awarded through a check from Golden Arches Development Corporation
HOW TO JOIN
1. Promotion is open to all Filipinos who are actual residents of Metro Manila, Cebu or Davao, Philippines.
2. Order through McDelivery via any of the 3 channels:
a. Call the Hotlines:
i. Metro Manila: 86-2-36
ii. Cebu: 348-6236
iii. Davao: 228-6236
b. Visit the Website: www.mcdonalds.com.ph/mcdelivery
c. Download the Mobile App: McDo PH available in App Store and Google Play
3. Order a minimum amount (single receipt purchase) of PHP 200.00 to qualify for an entry.
a. One (1) successful delivery via hotline, desktop web, and mobile web will automatically qualify for 1 entry.
b. One (1) successful delivery via the mobile app will double the raffle entry (a single receipt of P200.00 will automatically get 2 entries).
c. Minimum purchase of P200.00 includes the P40.00 fixed delivery charge.
4. Once the food is delivered, customer signs the McDelivery receipt.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
1. Only successful transactions made during the promo period (March 16, 12:00am up to May 14, 11:59pm) will be considered valid for drawing of winners.
2. For each draw, 7 winners will be drawn using the ramdomizer tool (except the last draw where only 4 winners will be drawn to complete the 60 winners). As witnessed by a DTI Representative, the drawing of winners will be done every Monday, 2pm, at Golden Arches Development Corporation head office, located at 17th Floor, Citibank Center Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City. Draw dates as follows:
a. March 23 for entries from March 16 to 22 (7 winners)
b. March 30 for entries from March 16 to 29 (7 winners)
c. April 6 for entries from March 16 to April 5 (7 winners)
d. April 13 for entries from March 16 to April 12 (7 winners)
e. April 20 for entries from March 16 to April 19 (7 winners)
f. April 27 for entries from March 16 to April 26 (7 winners)
g. May 4 for entries from March 16 to May 3 (7 winners)
h. May 11 for entries from March 16 to May 10 (7 winners)
i. May 18 for entries from March 16 to May 14 (4 winners)
3. Non-winning entries of previous draws shall be included in the succeeding draws.
4. All winners shall be notified by Golden Arches Development Corporation (GADC) via registered mail. The official notification shall include instructions on how to claim the prize. No text notification will be sent to the winners.
5. Each person can only win once and will be ineligible to win again for subsequent draws.
6. Disqualification from the promo or forfeiture of prize will be based on the following:
a. Participants who did not meet promo requirements for joining (as stated above).
b. Should the person claiming to be the drawn winner fail to present the complete requirements for claiming the prize.
HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
1. The official notification from GADC sent via registered mail shall contain the following details:
a. Starting date on when the prize may be redeemed
b. Address on where the prize may be redeemed
i. For Metro Manila, winners may bring the requirements and redeem their prize at GADC office (Address: 17th Floor, Citibank Center Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City).
ii. For Cebu and Davao winners, winners may bring the requirements and redeem their prize at the nearest McDonald’s branch identified in the official notification sent via email and regisyrered mail.
c. Authorized GADC representative to look for when redeeming the prize
d. Official documents required to redeem the prize
2. The winners should present the required documents to the authorized Golden Arches Development Corporation (GADC) representative for further verification prior to granting of prize to them. Winners must bring the following:
a. Actual registered mail of official notification from GADC
b. Two (2) of any of the following valid IDs: Driver’s License, SSS Photo ID or any government-issued ID. These must each reflect their respective photograph, full legal name, birthdates, and signature.
3. Upon claiming, the winners must sign a waiver that prizes to be given are final and were received in good condition, releasing GADC from any liability with regard to it before the prize is turned over.
4. With prior DTI approval, failure to claim the prize within 60 days from receipt of the official notification letter sent through registered mail will be automatically forfeited, except when the failure to claim is due to the occurrence of an event of force majeure or fortuitous cause. In the event that an event of force majeure or fortuitous cause occurs, the said 60-day period shall be extended for another fourteen (14) days, which shall begin on the day immediately after the 60th day. No extension, re- / consideration or accommodation or requests for the same shall be entertained.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
1. The 60 winners will be officially announced via the Twitter account of McDonald’shttps://twitter.com/McDo_PH starting March 25. 1 winner will be announced each day.
2. The list of weekly winners will also be posted on McDonald’s Facebook Fan Pagewww.facebook.com/McDo.ph every Wednesday starting April 1.