- Wear comfortable clothes – Your sleeved tops and heavy jeans will have to go on a long hiatus this season as light wear is a must during humid days.
- Load up on Sun protection as over exposure under the sun will cost damaged skin.
- Sport a vibrant hairstyle and have a facial – summer activities often involves lots of photos and you would definitely want to look great on each one of them.
- Wax - Sleeveless tops will be in demand and naturally, you wouldn’t want to be caught with unsightly stubble.
- Go for Mani and Pedi – Display those pretty tootsies and be flip flops ready this summer.
Dermcare will be there to pamper you in all your needs from head to foot to help you #BeSummerReady, serving you with attention that only Dermcare can give. #WeDoCare
Visit your nearest Dermcare branch today. For more information, follow them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/i.like.dermcare.