He was among the 100 Outstanding Alumni Engineers of the Century awarded by the UP College of Engineering in 2011.
Secretary Montejo will welcome all delegates in the upcoming Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 happening on July 26, 2015 at SMX Aura, Taguig, Philippines and will be introduced by TAG Media and Public Relations CEO Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas.
- Mario Montejo- Secretary, Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
- Xavier Marzan- CEO, Globe GXI
- Constantin Roberts - Managing Director, Zalora
- Tina Pang- Head of Online Sales, Twitter
- Earl Valencia- Head Corporate Development/Innovations, Smart Communications
- Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber Philippines
- Richard Upton- President, John Robert Powers Asia
- Donald Lim- Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN
- Janette Toral- E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino
- Robert Yupangco- President, Yupangco Group of Companies
- Chinkee Tan- Best Selling Author, Motivational Speaker, Radio Host and Wealth & Wellness Coach
- Rebecca Bustamante Mills- CEO, Chalre Associates & President, Asia CEO Awards
- Mikel Yaw- CEO, Elabram Systems Group
- Carlos Celdran- Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
- Maria Camille Montejo- CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure Inc.
- Kim Bernardo Lokin- Managing Editor, Business Class Magazine
- Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creative Voices Productions
- Tanya Llana- Marketing & Sales Director, Victoria Court & General Manager, Hotel La Corona De Lipa
- James Jimenez- Director, Commission On Elections
- Lloyd Luna- CEO, Lloyd Luna Corporation
- Jonathan Luzuriaga- President, Philippine Software Industry Association
- Donald Felbaum- Managing Director, Optel
- Lewis Hong- Web Digital Marketing Specialist, Xyxon Pte. Ltd.
At Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015, different top executives will join together to share the future of online marketing in the Philippines and for the Asia Pacific Region with the following points to discuss;
• The digital economy of the Philippines
• Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from east to west and west to east
• Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
• Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
• Technology and entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
• Micro- multinationals- e commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond
For more information, you may visit www.asiadigitalmarketing.ph. For partnerships and sponsorships, you may contact TAG Media & PR at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org