Having a credit card entails responsibilities on the part of the user and rotating a myriad of them can be quite confusing when it comes to due date. Hence, following these simple tips can be at your advantage.
1. Resist the urge to overspend.
2. Pay off your amount due in full and on time.
3. Choose the right card that can gives you the rewards that are useful to you and your family.
Expounding on the latter, there are number of credit card provider which offers rewards programs that can be useful depending on your lifestyle. For example, if you are a frequent traveler, then it would be advisable that you opt for those which have tie-ups with airline mileage program. If you use a lot of fuel then go for those which offers incentives on fuel and other automotive rewards and so on.
As for me, being a Mom and a wife, I would go for the one that would benefit the whole family. Since being healthy enjoins us together, choosing a credit card that benefits our health and wellness journey would be a best fit.
- Earn 1 point for every P200 spend anywhere.
- Get 5x points on up to P320,000 spend in Mercury Drug every month. Otherwise, you can still enjoy 1x point.
- Get 3x points on health, beauty and wellness spend including clinics, spas, gyms, salons and ALL hospitals.
- Get 3x points on your foreign currency spend.
- Get 18% off the Annual membership fee at Kerry Sports Manila. Offer good until December 31, 2019.
- Enjoy 24/7 ambulance service worth P10,000 within Metro Manila once a year.
- Non-expiring reward points
- Get preferred accessto Health & Wellness events and exclusive offers.
Being at this informative event is very apt for my lifestyle. They invited three individuals who emanates health and wellness to share tips that would help you amplify your wellness journey.
By going through the initial Body Mass Index (BMI) testing, I got to formally confirm that I have to lose at least 15lbs of fat to get into an ideal BMI. I also got to verify that I have a very low metabolic rate which I surmise is due to my not so active physical activity.
A Yoga therapy ensued after with no less than Viel Olegario, Physical Therapist, Osteopath who is also the founder and co-director of Medicale Yoga Institute.
May I mention that this was my first yoga attempt and I had to brace myself to the muscle aches that shall present itself the next day.
Aside from the Yoga Therapy session, other speakers were also present to discuss overall wellness.
- Eat (or drink) Ginger
- Eat more cooked veggies
- Consume Kimchi (it’s fermentation chemical is good for metabolism)
Thankful that I attended this event as I came out well-informed and ready to take on and continue my wellness journey.
If you think that the new Mercury Citicard is the best card for you then wait no further and apply now Visit https://www.mercurydrug.com/mercury-citicard.html to apply and avail Free P5,000 cash credits as a welcome offer.