Did you know that spending extended hours under the extreme summer sun can pose serious danger to your hair and scalp? The same UV rays that brings damage to your skin without proper protection can equally hurt your hair and scalp.
Below are some of the problems your hair can encounter during the season:
- Split-Ends - UV rays and extreme high temperature can take their toll on your strands. The heat drains the moisture of your hair out causing breakage.
- Double Trouble – Rebonded or permed hair needs extra attention as high temperature well as humidity disrupts the cuticle breaking some of the chemical bonds that keep the hair straight or curls and roughing up the cuticle, taking away shine and smoothness.
- Scalp problem – Scalp may also get sun-burned if you don’t use cover-ups for your head.
- Grease problem – Summer sun and humidity can bring extra grease on your hair, leaving it vulnerable to damage.
- Chlorine Stress – Swimming in the pool subjects your hair to chlorine. The outer layers of the cuticle of the hair opens up when you swim and chlorinated water seeps into the center of the hair thus making your hair more brittle.
- Excessive Salt Water – Salt water can cause the same damage as chlorinated ones. Salt water dries on the hair it creates a high-saline solution which can build up and cause hair to feel dry, weighed down and hard to manage.
Novuhair, nature’s answer to hair loss is made of 19 Natural ingredients which includes herbal components such as moringa oleifera, panax ginseng, virgin coconut oil and the natural essences of rosemary and peppermint.
Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner are available in all Mercury Drug Stores and other leading drug stores nationwide. For more information visit www.novuhair.com, like the brand’s official Facebook Page at Novuhair Official, follow it on Twitter at @NovuhairNatural and on Instagram @novuhairofficial. You may also call the Novuhair hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575 and order online at Lazada and regaloservice.com.