- Location – The hospital must be accessible
- Facilities – Check if the hospital’s facilities are up to date and meet your health requirements
- Reputable Doctors- Does the hospitable have reputable doctors in their roster
- Services – Check if they offer complete services that do not require you to transfer facilities often
- Safety and Security – Does the hospital meet minimum security measure needed to ensure patient’s safety
- Pricing – Check the hospital’s affordability
Most will agree that if you have all these factors noted and checked, then you’re in good hands.
One healthcare facility that’s noted to have all the above-mentioned qualification is ManilaMed. Located in U.N. Ave, Manila City. This 200 bed hospital boasts of state-of-the-art facility that most upscale hospital are offering, yet, you’ll be awed with the cost of their services. Giving priority to their patient's health is their advocacy.
ManilaMed is a subsidiary of Mount Grace Hospitals Inc. (MGHI) which happens to be the umbrella of a growing network of hospitals nationwide.
ManilaMed is considered a one-stop center as it also offers a complete pathology and Laboratory Department.
The most promising unit in the hospital which I find really helpful for us, women is their Center for Women’s health. This center houses their Breast Diagnostic Center, Fertility Enhancement Center, OB Ultrasound, Maternal & Fetal Medicine and their Colposcopy and Cryotherapy Center.