For years, Robert believes in the power of Digital Marketing in growing his enterprise. He thus ensure that his Marketing group is tech and online media savvy. In the coming Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015, Robert will share his experience and successes in using technology as an entrepreneur, under the topic “Technology and Entrepreneurship: Driving inclusive growth.”
• The digital economy of the Philippines
• Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from east to west and west to east
• Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
• Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
• Technology and entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
• Micro- multinationals- e commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond.
23 top-tier leaders from different industries are gathering on this day to share their experiences and expertise in digital marketing.
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Tina Pang- Head of Online Sales, Twitter
• Dr. Donald Lim - Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN.
• Kristian Melquiades - General Manager, Viber
• Earl Valencia- Head of Corporate Development/Innovation, Smart Communications
• Jonathan Luzuriaga- President, Philippine Software Industry Association
• Donald Felbaum- Managing Director, Optel
• John Upton- President, John Robert Powers
• Janette Toral – E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino.
• Rebecca Bustamante -President & CEO, Chalre Associates.
• Mikel Yaw -Managing Director, Elabram Systems Group (ESG)
• Chinkee Tan - Motivational Speaker, Book Author, Radio Host
• Carlos Celdran – Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
• Robert Yupangco – President, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Tanya Llana - Business Strategist and Director of Sales & Marketing, Victoria Court
• Camille Montejo – CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure.
• Pocholo De Leon Gonzalez – CEO, Creative Voices Productions.
• James Jimenez - Director and Spokesman, Philippines Commission On Election (COMELEC)
• Lloyd Luna- CEO, Lloyd Luna Corporation
• Lewis Hong- Web Digital Marketing Specialist, Xyxon Pte. Ltd.
• Kim Bernardo Lokin- Managing Editor, Business+Class Magazine
Come and join us on July 26, SMX Convention in SM Aura
1. Deposit the registration fee of Php 2,000.00 ($45) to TAG Media and Public Relations BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29
2. Scan the deposit slip
3. Send the scanned deposit slip to email@example.com.
A confirmation email will be sent to you.
We are still accepting sponsors and partners. For interested parties, you may contact Ms.Grace Bondad Nicolas of TAG Media and Public Relations at 09166299381