Most parents who fed through a feeding bottle often-times find their babies suffering from colic (kabag), since there is no known cure for this condition, parents experience being restless whenever their babies becomes irritable.
Moreover, parents finds themselves clueless on what to do or how to help ease the condition.
SWITCHING BABY’S BOTTLE SHOWN TO EASE THE SYMPTOMS OF COLIC
A recent colic survey carried out by Consumer Analysis Ltd., revealed that the third most common treatment for baby’s colicky symptoms, after giving medicine and using massage, was to change the feeding bottle used to another brand.
The survey revealed:
• Dr Brown’s Natural Flow was the first choice (43%) for mums changing their baby’s bottle to relieve the symptoms of colic.
• Only two out of five mommies with young babies (42%) could correctly name one or more of the symptoms of colic.
• According to the survey, the most well-known sign of colic is the baby’s legs curling up to their stomach (26%), followed by long periods of crying (23%).
• Colic led 62% of mommies to be frustrated that they couldn’t solve the problem, 29% felt that the crying caused a lot of stress in the household an a fifth (20%) felt guilty because they thought that they were doing something wrong.
• Concerned mums were more likely to turn to their health visitor than their mum for advice about their colicky baby (47% vs. 29%).
These data hopes to help parents in addressing the changes needed in formula feeding.
Dr. Brown’s feeding bottles are available on Lazada, click below to find out how you can purchase online.