I recently discovered something that would satisfy their sweet tooth and have them eat fruits and vegetables at the same time - ChocoVron!
Having the kids eat fruits and veggies is a challenge for most parents and not all kids love drinking milk, hence, it is such a relief if you can find a way to incorporate these food segments. Diabetics would be delighted to know that ChocoVron also have sugar-free variants.
- Manila Polvoron line includes: Classic, Pinipig, Cookies and Cream, Cashew, Ampalaya-Pinipig, Malungay-Pinipig and Squash-Pinipig.
- ChocoVron (coated) line includes: Pinipig Crisped Rice, Graham Pinipig, Premium Cookies and Cream, Dark Chocolate Coated Polvoron with Pinipig, Ube Pinipig, Cookies and Cream, Strawberry Pinipig, Pandan Pinipig, Melon Pinipig and Durian Pinipig.
- Nutrivon line: Polvoron with Mango Bits, Ampalaya Polvoron, Polvoron with Pineapple Bits, Malunggay Polvoron and Coco Cream Hearts.
- Veggievron line: Pinipig Ampalaya, Pinipig Malunggay and Pinipig Squash.
- Rite Snack line – a chocolate coated Barquiron in Ube, Classic, Melon, Strawberry and Buko Pandan.
ChocoVron is great for snack time as well as sweet endings to your meal-time. My husband and I find Chocovron as perfect nibblers while reading books or while watching series marathons.
At present, ChocoVron is available in leading supermarkets, pasalubong centers, specialty stores and convenience stores nationwide.
For more info, you may visit ChocoVron website: www.chocovron.com and like their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/chocovronofficial/; follow them on Instagram: @Chocovronph.